Terms and Conditions
- District Lending (“District Lending”) is offering qualified customers who close on a purchase mortgage loan or who close on a first-lien, closed end refinance mortgage loan with District Lending (the “Mortgage Loan”) lender paid credits at the time such customers refinance the Mortgage Loan with District Lending (the “Offer”).
- The Offer consists of up to $2,500 in lender paid credits, which shall be provided by District Lending and used by the customer to offset the Covered Fees (defined below) assessed at the first time the Mortgage Loan is refinanced with District Lending, which must take place during the time period which is six (6) months after the close of the Mortgage Loan and within three (3) years of the close of the Mortgage Loan. “Covered Fees” include:
a. Lender’s Title Insurance Policy Fees;
b. Owner’s Title Insurance Policy Fees;
c. Appraisal Fees (includes second appraisal fee, appraisal re-inspection fee and appraisal recertification fee, if applicable);
d. Flood Certification Fees;
e. Credit Report Fees; and
f. Other Settlement Fees (includes notary fees, settlement fees, recording services fees, transfer taxes and government fees, deed preparation, courier messenger fees, and endorsements).
g. Discount points are excluded.
- To be eligible for and receive the Offer, a customer must:
a. Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or non-permanent resident (certain visa categories only) purchasing or refinancing a primary residence, located in a state where District Lending is licensed to originate mortgage loans;
b. Successfully close on their Mortgage Loan with District Lending between October 20, 2022 and March 31, 2030;
c. Refinance their Mortgage Loan with District Lending during the Refinance Period; and
d. Contact their District Lending Loan Consultant at any time prior to locking in the interest rate of the customer’s first refinance of the Mortgage Loan and inform them that they would like to redeem the Offer.
- Covered Fees does not include discount points associated with a refinance of the Mortgage Loan. The Offer may not be combined with any other offers, promotions, or concessions. The Offer is only redeemable for a qualified customer’s first refinance of the Mortgage Loan during the Refinance Period and is not redeemable for subsequent refinances. All applications are subject to underwriting and credit approval. The Offer consists of up to $2,500 in lender paid credits to be applied to a qualified customer’s assessed Covered Fees, and any such lender paid credits in excess of the assessed Covered Fees will not be provided as any form of cash back or other consideration.
- District Lending is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
- District Lending RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Rates and Terms are subject to change at any time without notice and are subject to state restrictions. District Lending 6352 E Vista Drive Paradise Valley AZ 85253 , NMLS # 1835285. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)